Solution manual Building Accounting Systems Using Access 2010, 8th Edition by James Perry
Table of Content
1. Introduction to Microsoft Access.
2. Databases and Accounting Systems.
3. Creating, Populating, and Displaying Tables.
INTRODUCTION TO TABLES.
4. Creating and Using Queries.
INTRODUCTION TO QUERIES.
5. Creating and Using Forms.
6. Creating and Using Reports.
7. Introduction to Data Modeling for Accounting Information Systems.
8. Sales/Collection Process.
9. Acquisition/Payment Process.
10. Human Resources Process.
11. Financing Process.
12. Complete Accounting Information System for Merchandising Company.